Luke Gentrup - Pinkard Construction
Duro Electricís local legacy includes a strong commitment to community. Duro is continuously involved with numerous civic and industry related organizations.
Beginning with the owners, Duro Electric emphasizes a corporate culture of giving back to the community they serve. That attitude has been successfully fostered throughout the company. This has resulted in not just financial support of community organizations, but involvement on committees, boards, and ongoing activities within these organizations.
Below is a partial list of involvement by the management and employees of Duro Electric:
- The Action Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
- Brothers Redevelopment
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Coats for Colorado
- Deja Vu Rendezvous for Assistive Technology Partners
- Construction Industry Training Council
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Constructors and Designers Alliance
- Building Jobs for Colorado